7/13/16 Planning Board 7PM
7/20/16 Zoning Board Cancelled
7/25/16 Environmental Committee 6:30PM
7/28/16 Town Board 7PM
Welcome to the
TOWN of ELBRIDGE
5 Route 31, P.O. Box 568, Jordan, New York 13080
Phone: 689-9031 Fax: 689-3122
Transportation providers and other interested parties are hereby notified that the Town of Elbridge is applying for a federal grant of up to $67,867 under section 5310 of Chapter 53 of Title 49, United States Code, for the purchase of a Jordan Elbridge Transportation (JET) replacement vehicle, to transport seniors and disabled residents in the JE school district to their medical appointments and other essential services. The purpose of this notice is to invite private for-profit bus, taxi, ambulette operators and other interested parties to participate in the development of proposed grant project and in the provision of enhanced transportation services to elderly individuals and individuals with disabilities: Please contact Rita Dygert 689-9031 within 15 calendar days of this public notice to request a copy of the project proposed. Comments on proposed projects must be submitted to Town of Elbridge within 15 calendar days after receipt of the proposed project information.
Information at a Glance:
- Community Band Concert - Friday, July 29th & Friday, August 19th at the Elbridge Community Church, 7:00PM. Directed by Maria Hare. Bring lawn chairs! (Incase of bad weather the concert will be held indoors.)
- From the Historian - The Historians Office of the Town of Elbridge, Village of Jordan and Village of Elbridge are presenting artists of the past and present at The Framing Studio 2, 109 South Street, Elbridge. The works of art are oil, etchings, watercolor, charcoal and other interesting mediums.This display is there now and will remain through July 30th. The Studio is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9 am to 5 pm, Thursday 9 am to 6 pm and Saturday Noon to 5 pm. They are closed on Sundays.There will be an open house with light refreshments on Thursday, July 28th from 6pm until 8pm. Jack Horner, Town of Elbridge and Village of Jordan Historian, will be present to talk about the art and artists,
- Onondaga County Health Department Upcoming Free Rabies Clinic - scheduled for Thursday, October 6th from 5PM to 7PM at the JE Community Center 1 Route 31, Jordan, New York. Voluntary donations per family is appreciated. Please keep your pets on a leash or in a carrier. Remember to bring past rabies shot records with you.
- Animal Cruelty - to report any issues within the Town regarding suspected/known animal cruelty matters please call 454-3469 Monday - Friday 8AM to 5PM, all other hours please contactt 911. http://www.cnyspca.org/cruelty-investigations
- Town of Elbridge 2016 Budget - part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4
- E-ZPasses - Available for purchase in the Town Clerk's Office, $25.00, register online, fee credited to your account, attach to your windshield and start using your E-ZPass today.
- TOWN ROAD NAMES - list of controlling entities.
- Jordan Elbridge Tax Bills - www.infotaxonline.com.
Mon - Thu: 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Fri: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
A convenience fee is collected with the use of credit cards.